We have had lots of exciting developments since our Kickstarter campaign wrapped up on May 25! Here are some recent updates:
- First and foremost, our website store is now live, so we are able to accept orders for the next batch of TetraGear lights (scheduled to ship in October), which are still available at discounted prices for a limited time! Go to www.tetragear.com/products to learn more and to order.
- We have sourced the components and have begun the assembly process for the Kickstarter reward lights, and are still on track to start shipping in September. We are also working on jigs and tooling and have hired a Production Manager to streamline our Vancouver-based manufacturing.
- Based on the success of the campaign, we have committed to an initial production batch of 500 light units. But we are aiming for more (1000 units in 2016), and to that end we are hiring a Sales Director to develop our sales channels so that we can reach this ambitious goal. We are still considering candidates, so if you or someone you know is interested, please see www.tetragear.com/careers for more information.
- We also got some more great media coverage when we were featured on CNBC! Here is the link to the one-minute long video:
- We are developing a user’s guide and installation videos for the lights, so keep an eye on our website and our social media pages for updates when they happen!
Finally, we hope everyone is having a safe and happy summer!